The Girl Tribe is a new venture by Miss Malini and is said to be a web series with an episode out every Wednesday. Miss Malini is a celebrated fashion blogger turned Bollywood blogger, an influencer and she has written a book named #To the Moon- How I Blogged My Way to Bollywood. The Facebook page also had an on-ground event wherein 150 girls met for brunch – they came from Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad.
It seems as if all the digital media platforms have planned to come up with a new venture by expanding their content. It’s a talk of yesterday only that POPxo shared the news and trailer of its upcoming web series Unmarried and now Miss Malini, Founder of MissMalini.com came up with a new venture and that is to launch a new web series. The first episode of that new web series is already out Getting many reactions and comments with 12K views titled as The Girl Tribe where Malini is in conversation with Rega Jha about Social Media, Women Warriors as in inspirational deeds, menstrual cups and a lot more. Rega Jha is an Instagram influencer and an inspiring girl boss.
Miss Malini quoted in a description on her youtube channel. “We at MissMalini believe that having a girl tribe is one of the most important things in life. We feel it’s important for women to support, uplift, empower and inspire each other. After all if not us then who? A girl tribe can be your source of strength, acknowledge your inner and outer beauty, and have your back when you need it most. It’s time to talk about the things that matter without flinching, without fear. Our issues are the world’s issues and it’s time to speak up.’ The Girl Tribe series is all about discussing various issues, inspiring stories, open discussions, and create a safe space where women can talk about anything and everything that is on their minds. Miss Malini shared that she is planning to begin with the same tribe page for guys as well and the page will display some optimist masculinity.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?