Last year “All the Money in the world” movie came into the limelight all because of the wrong reasons. First, it was because of the Kevin Spacey who was accused of sexual abuse and then gender pay gap as Mark Wahlberg received vast chunks of money for reshoot as compared to his female co-star. However, the film got released and received decent feedback from the audiences. The story of the movie revolved around the actual incident when John Paul Getty’s grandson was kidnapped.
Now, FX is ready to represent their take on the same events with acclaimed director Danny Boyle at its helm. Ridley Scott version of the story had a serious tone and showed the story from the different perspective. Whereas Boyle’s take on the story is unique and has all the necessary elements of his signature style. The center plot is still the same, but in this rendition, we see John Paul Getty III(grandson) himself planned his kidnapping to get the money from his wealthy grandfather.
The trailer is captivating one and way it has been edited surely sparks an interest in the audience to give it a try for once. From the trailer, it looks like we understand the story, but at the very end it asks “Yes, you may think you know the story, but you haven’t seen it like this.” With this epic series, Brendan Fraser makes a comeback, and we hope he stunned us this time as he did in The Mummy.
You can check out the series on March 25 as it premiers worldwide on that date. Soon we will review it and till then keep reading!!
Trust Cast and Synopsis –
Cast - Donald Sutherland, Hilary Swank, and Brendan Fraser. Synopsis - Inspired by actual events, Trust delves into the trials and triumphs of one of America’s wealthiest and unhappiest families, the Gettys. Equal parts family history, dynastic saga and an examination of the corrosive power of money, Trust explores the complexities at the heart of every family, rich or poor. Told over multiple seasons and spanning the twentieth century, the series begins in 1973 with the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III (Harris Dickinson), an heir to the Getty oil fortune, by the Italian mafia in Rome. His captors banked on a multi-million-dollar ransom. After all, what rich family wouldn’t pay for the return of a loved one? Source - IMDB
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”