The smartphone has changed our life a lot. We use them to do a number of tasks in our day to day life. Today a modern smartphone is more powerful than the supercomputers in 1900’s. A single smartphone is capable of doing work of hundreds of devices, whether it is a radio,mp3 player, wired telephone, clock, Camera, torch, etc. Everything is just fitted inside this compact device.
However, today we are here to discuss the flashlight or LED light on smartphones. The flashlight on a smartphone is not only useful for taking pictures in low-light conditions. It can also serve as a torch in the night. But how exactly can you turn on flashlight on your Android smartphone? Well, there can be a number of ways. Here we have listed a number of ways to turn on LED flashlight on Android smartphone whenever you want.
The process to turn on the flashlight on the Android by just shaking is quite simple and straightforward, you just have to download an app and you are Good to go So read Further to Know How to turn on Flashlight By shaking Phone.
Shake Flashlight is a solid choice. It won’t cost you a dime and is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is download it to your device, open it, and whenever you want to turn on flashlight mode you just lightly shake the device. Another way is to open the app and turn on flashlight mode by touching the power icon, but you’ll want to stick with the shake method if you want to get the job done quickly and easily.
Here are the steps to turn flashlight by shaking phone:
Step 1: First of all, open the play store and Download and install Shake Flashlight or any other app you like to your phone.
Step 2: Now, Open the app (you only have to do this once, right after you install it).
Step 3: Now you just have to lightly shake your smartphone to turn on flashlight mode.
Note: The app must be opened in the background to detect the shaking movement, so it can turn on the flashlight.
If the Shake Flashlight doesn’t properly, then in the paradox there are a number of other apps available that do the same thing. If the above app doesn’t work, then you can give a try to the Flashlight LED Genius.
Just download and install the Flashlight LED Genius and you are good to Go.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?