Transport of London stripped UBER’S license to operate in London saying that Uber’s approach and conduct ‘demonstrate a lack of corporate responsibility in relation to number of criminal offences occurred during the rides undermine the security of its passengers
Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi’s is not happy with the ban, it’s only a month since he has hold up the position of Company’s CEO. The company is not happy with the decision and will challenge it in the courts
If the decision stands it can put more than 40,000 licensed workers out of work, on estimation 3.5 million people use Uber in London and can hit the convenient & affordable mode of travel for commuters.
The Licensed Taxi Drivers Association has lashed out Uber supporting the decision of TFL on ban of Uber and putting the safety of the people first
On the hind side Uber can continue its services while it appeals the decision
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?