With such incredible movies lined up, 2018 could be the year for which we all geeks and comic book fans have been waiting for a long time. Marvel is at the helm of all as the year begins with Black Panther and then we have the most anticipated film of our era Avengers Infinity War. The list doesn’t end here and contains names like Deadpool2, X-Men Dark Pheonix, and so on.
Venom starring Tom Hardy in the titular role is one of these movies which is ready to commence the Spiderman Universe. Sony Pictures revealed the teaser trailer for the same which gave us a glimpse of Eddie Brock the anti-hero. Rumors were doing that Tom Holland may appear in the movie as he was seen on the sets of the film. The symbiote has always remained one of the fascinating characters in the Marvel universe and Tom Hardy portraying the role just adds fuel to our anticipation.
Earlier, rendition of the Venom in Sam Raimi’s Spiderman 3 messed up the character entirely and was disliked by both the audiences and critics. This one also had its fair bit of hiccups, but with talented actors like Tom Hardy and acclaimed filmmaker, Ruben Fleischer at the helm brings hope to the project.
The trailer opens with a serene view of a lake on the foothills of the mountain, and as the camera zooms out, we get the actual picture where we see Hardy lying in the MRI machine. Then the narrative begins in the authoritative voice of Hardy which talks about demons which we all have inside of us. Tom Hardy looks perfect in the role of Eddie Brock which can be seen in the dark yet entertaining teaser. We still didn’t get to see the Venom, however, a glimpse of symbiote is shown trapped in a container. The scene at 1:16 in the clip is just amazing, and at that moment only you will have an assurance that Hardy has done a hell of work in this movie.
The plot of the movie has yet not been revealed, and not much is shown in the trailer because the film is still under production. Till this point, everything looks right in its place, and it will be interesting to see how each character is being handled. We have our fingers crossed and hope that this will give rise to the new universe.
Venom Cast, Director, and Synopsis –
Cast - Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Scott Haze, and Reid Scott. Director - Ruben Fleischer Synopsis - One of Marvel’s most enigmatic, complex and badass characters comes to the big screen, starring Academy Award® nominated actor Tom Hardy as the lethal protector Venom. Source - IMDB
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers