Vivo has launched the Vivo X21i in China on Tuesday. This smartphone is a new variant of the Vivo X21 which was launched back in March, this year. The smartphone is being touted by it’s 19:9 display and 24 Megapixel AI selfie camera. The main difference between the Vivo X21 and X21i is of the processors. MediaTek Helio P60 SoC powers the X21i while the Snapdragon 660 powers the X21.
Vivo X21i specifications
Vivo X21i runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Funtouch OS 4.0 skin applied on the top. It sports a 6.28-inch full-HD+Super AMOLED display with a resolution (1080×2280 pixels) with an 19:9 aspect ratio. The display panel supports the notch which offers a screen-to-body ratio of 90.3 percent. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) processor, paired with 4GB and 6GB RAM options, and a dedicated AI-focused APU. However, the Vivo X21 was launched with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.
The smartphone has 64GB and 128GB of internal storage options which can be expanded via microSD card up to 256GB. As per the connectivity is concerned, the phone includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB 2.0. The smartphone also has a fingerprint sensor on the rear side. The smartphone is backed up by a 3245mAh battery and measures 154.37×74.98×6.99mm.
Vivo X21i cameras :
Talking about the cameras, the Vivo X21i features a dual camera setup with a 12-megapixel camera as the primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and a 5-megapixel camera as the secondary sensor with an f/2.4 aperture with features like panorama and AR stickers. There is a 24-megapixel camera on the front with support for AI Beauty mode and which also works to unlock the device via facial recognition technology.
Vivo X21i price :
The smartphone is priced at CNY 2,698 (Approximately Rs. 28,900) in China with two different variants – one with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage and other with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The pre-orders for the phone are already live via Vivo’s’s official stores and on JD.com, Tmall, and Suning. However, the handset will be available for purchase in the country starting from May 19.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”