WhatsApp will soon allow you to transfer money instantly via the UPI ( Unified Payments Interface) which is currently it’s available for limited users.
WhatsApp owned by Facebook, is adding new features to make it the best messenger client in the market. Previously, they added Story feature which was taken from Snapchat. Now with this new payment feature, the messaging app has initiated competition with WeChat & Hike, as both of these support UPI transaction.
WhatsApp new payment feature has been confirmed by Whatsapp blog WABetaInfo on Wednesday. The payment works on instant bank to bank transfer by the use of UPI system.
This new feature is coming in WhatsApp version 2.17.295 which is available only for selected users, as this beta update is still under testing mode and under development currently.
This feature has been named as WhatsApp payments and can be located under the settings tab.
NPCI Managing Director and CEO A.P Hota has stated that Transactions from UPI has been increased exponentially due to acceptance and support it received from Indian banks, merchants & consumers.
For more info stay tuned to VoStory
YOU MIGHT LIKE;
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing