Facebook owned WhatsApp messenger has now started long awaited feature to unsend/delete the message mistakenly send to the wrong person or group.
The update has started rolling to various list of devices and WhatsApp messenger team is trying to launch app for all devices and android versions
This feature is quite useful when you have mistakenly send message to wrong person or group. To use this feature you just need to tap and hold the message. It will make a pop-up appear on the screen offering choice to delete the message for everyone or only me/user.
Once the message is successfully deleted,instead of message it will say ” This message has been deleted” .
In similar way when you will see this in your chat box ” This message has been deleted” it means other person has removed the message that was sent earlier.
But the message can only be deleted within 7 minutes of sent time & both users should have latest version of the app.
Latest version of the app for iOS and Android can be downloaded from App store and Play Store respectively.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers