The Xbox One X have a native support for 1440p(2560 x 1440) monitors confirmed by Microsoft official.It has been hugely promoted by Microsoft as 4K product.
4K resolution is very popular among the gamers community for high end gaming experience, who moreover focused on frame rate.The X One X will also have support to variable framerate on FreeSync monitors, although no official confirmation has been given on it yet.
This is bit different with Sony PS4 approach, however many PS4 games are being rendered at 1440p when upscaled to 4K TV. The PS4 pro have support for both 1080p and 4K resolution, but 4K output will only work with 4K screens. The major issue with PS4 pro you will only get output of 1080p resolution when playing 4K game at 1440p monitor.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers