Mobile giant Xiaomi are sending invites to journalist for press event which will be held on November 2, 2017 in India. By analysing the invitation hints, it seems company is preparing to target Selfie lovers with their new series of Smartphone.
Image shared in invite is showcasing a lightning bolt may represent rapid charging and flash at the front camera.
As previous leaks indicating, Redmi 5 Plus with a frameless display, and Redmi Note 5 launch can be expected at the end of year
Managing director for Xiaomi in India, Manu Kumar Jain shared a tweet indicating selfie focused phone.
The tweet stated
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) October 26, 2017
Xiaomi phones, in their economic series of Redmi Note 3 and Note 4 are lacking the support for fast charging. So it seems like company is finally addressing this issue for their economic series of phones.
The launch of long awaited MIUI 9 will also be done at this press event on November 2.
With it’s major presence in Indian market, this event can be game changer of market scenarios at the end of year
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?