Xiaomi has launched Mi Note 3 earlier in September 2017, in China. The configuration for the device that was launched in September were 6 GB RAM/ 64 GB Internal Storage & 6 GB RAM/ 128 GB Internal Storage. It’s 64 GB model was priced around CNY 2,299 ($346) while 128 GB model was priced around CNY 2,699 ($406).
Now Xiaomi has come up, with bit cheaper version of Redmi Note 3 2017.
This version of phone will have 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
This phone is launched as an advanced version of Xiaomi Mi 6. The smartphone will have an aluminium frame and enclosed in a case with curved glass panels. It’s fingerprint scanner also acts as it’s home button.
New Xiaomi Mi Note 3 2017, will be running on Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 based shell and 5.5 inch IPS Full HD display. It is powered with Snapdragon 660 processor and features 12-megapixel rear camera with 2x optical zoom and 16-megapixel front shooter for capturing good portraits.
It also has face recognition feature in terms of device authentication and security. It also supports Android Pay feature with NFC and stereo speakers. In connectivity and ports, it has Type-C USB charging, dual sim slot, LTE, WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0
The sale for new Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4GB will begin on November 23 at a price of $ 300
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?