Xiaomi has yet not submitted any official news on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, but the device can be seen on the Chinese website Oppo Mart. Xiaomi is already challenging the sales of Apple in Russia, and it has major hold in Indian market.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications
On the website, there are details of all the specification for the device. Redmi Note 5 will run Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI9 shell. It will be running on 2 GHz Qualcomm 625/636, 64-bit processor with support of 3GB/4GB ram variants. It features 5.99″ Full HD bezel-less display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 providing astonishing display. It has 12 MP rear camera for capturing beautiful memories with crisp, clear pictures and 5 MP front camera for clicking quality self-portraits. It can record 1080p videos, so never to miss on your favorite moments. It will come in two variants 1) 3GB RAM/32 GB Internal Storage 2) 4GB/64 GB Internal Storage
It has Nano sim card slots with LTE feature , to get best data speed from your network and have fast browsing experience. It has Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n network ,Bluetooth and built-in GPS technology. It has battery capacity of 4000 mAH having 72 hours of standby time.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price & Release Date
The price of Redmi Note 5 will be around $199, which is Rs 13000 approx in India and device is expected to be unveiled soon by Xiaomi
- H1Z1 PS4 Beta gets 4.5 million total players on PS4
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing