Kingdoms only flourish, when it has worthy successor. Xiaomi is lighting the sky with successor to Redmi Note 4. Previously, Redmi Note 4 got sold in flash sales in just few minutes.
On the Twitter Account of Chinese Weibo, a photo of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 was revealed, which has not yet been officially submitted by the manufacturer.
With that photo, few of it’s characterstics can be confirmed. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with a Full HD display of resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels ). It has an internal memory of 64 GB.
From previous leaks, we conceived following information.It has 12 MP rear camera for capturing beautiful memories with crisp, clear pictures and 5 MP front camera for clicking quality self-portraits. It can record 1080p videos, so never to miss on your favorite moments.
It has Nano sim card slots with LTE feature , to get best data speed from your network and have fast browsing experience. It has Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n network ,Bluetooth and built-in GPS technology. It has battery capacity of 4000 mAH having 72 hours of standby time.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will be available in 9 colors & It will priced in India for around Rs 13000
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”