Today at MWC 2018, two highly anticipated phones has been launched from the house of Sony, Xperia XZ2 & Xperia XZ2 compact. Both of these phones has some marvelous and unique features which make us feel that Sony really want to push its foot in the mobile market again.
If we will observe, we will see that both XZ1 and XZ2 has support of 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal storage, fingerprint sensor, USB C type charging and 19 Megapixel rear camera sensor, then what is the need to go to XZ2? Well, there are few good reasons to opt for change which has been mentioned below
Features of Sony Xperia XZ2
1) 4K HDR – It’s the world first smart phone to able to record the video in 4K HDR technology. The company has confirmed that it will be able to record the video at 24 fps currently
2) Super slow camera is one of the feature that various manufacturers are flaunting in their flagship devices. Yesterday, we observed Samasung Galaxy S9 featuring the super slow motion camera video which can be also be played in the reverse. With the new Sony XZ2 you will be able to record super slow motion video at 960 fps in Full HD.
3) Snapdragon 845 processor– With the Sony XZ2, the company is using the latest and most powerful processor chip in it’s device, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
4) Bigger Screen Size– The screen size of the device is 5.7″ with IPS display, previously XZ1 had 5.2 inches display
5) Faster Image processing– Improved processing of the photos which has been possible due to the latest Snapdragon 845 processor combined with the Bionz processor
6) 3D Selife– New Sony XZ2 has been packed with the novely of features, one of which is create your 3D selfie in 3D creator and sharing it on facebook directly
7) Increased Battery– XZ 1 was having the battery capacity of 2700 mAh, while the XZ2 has the increased battery capacity of upto 3180 mAh
8) Improved Low light photography– With new XZ2 you can capture amazing photos low light conditions with dual camera and revealing the unseen , in which ISO can be increased upto 51200 for photos and 12800 ISO in video recording, which is first of its kind in the mobile technology. These levels of ISO was only attainble in interchangeable lens
9) Glass panel – The design of XZ2 features glass with Gorilla Glass 5 at both the front and back panel of the device
10) Sony Dynamic Vibration– With this new technology one can get good vibration and bass , when listening to music videos, watching movies or playing the games on the mobile
11) Curved Back Body– All the mobile manufactures are going with the bezelless display , but the Sony wanted to offer something different to it’s customers. They have curved the back back to match with the curved bezeless display of Samsung, being distinctive sony has lesser slim bezels.
12) Reduced Pixels for Front facing camera – The company has reduced the front facing camera from 13 Megapixel to 5 Megapixels.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Specifications
- Screen size: 5.7 inches
- Resolution: Full HD + (18: 9, HDR)
- Glass: Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 153x72x11,2 mm;
- Weight: 198 g;
- Standards: IP65 / IP68;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM
- Graphics: Adreno 630
- Cards: SIM + microSD up to 400 GB or Dual SIM
- Connectivity: LTE 5CA, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Ports: USB-C
- Sound : Stereo S-Force front speakers
- Main camera: 19 MP dual camera , 4K HDR / 960 FPS Full HD;
- Front camera: 5 MP f/2.2 23mm wide-angle with 3D photo function;
- Battery: 3180 mAh
- Charging : USB-C , Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive & Qi wireless charging
- Additional Features – IP 68 protection from dust & water and rear fingerprint
Like this story ? Keep yourself updated with eminent feeds & news
Get in touch with us : firstname.lastname@example.org