Nowadays YouTube is filled with a lot of content and some of it may be inappropriate for Kids ,but for kids youtube has a different app – called the youtube kids, but then also kids can watch something not right for them by mistake, to overcome this , youtube kid announced new measures for parents if they find kids watching inappropriate videos at home even by mistake.
“Blocked videos or channel, you will no longer be seen on the YouTube Kids apps when you are signed in. But it can always be changed or unblocked in settings” the company said.
- A policy team will review the reported videos by parents to have a nice content for kids.
- If the user is signed in while reporting a video, it will also be blocked from the YouTube Kids app, the company said in a statement.
- In some countries parents can block videos or channels they don’t want their kids to watch by signing into the app and
- Parents can now limit the screen time by the in-built timer so the video is stopped when the session
- For younger and older kids ,users can create a different profile for each kids and manage different videos they can watch. These profiles will work on different devices.
- The search option can be also be disabled if parents want more restricted experience for their child’s using the parental settings.
YouTube Kids is now live in 37 countries with over 800 million learning video views per day,
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?